Not sure what you need to get started? We are here to help, download some brochures or try our bespoke design service
Muntjac, red deer and roe deer can cause considerable damage to new trees, hedges and garden shrubs. Due to popular demand we have devised a new kit using galvanised wire and rope to deter deer from vegetation. The galvanised wire is to give the fence strength over a distance and the rope is to make the fencing visible to the deer.
This kit can cover a maximum of 200m and uses mains to power the system. We appreciate that not everyone wants to use electric netting as a deer deterrant - and so here is a line kit that is less intrusive, less expensive and less maintance.
A six line deer kit to keep deer out of a 200m stretch using 4 lines of galvanised wire and 2 lines of rope.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Gemini 80 Energiser (can run of mains, battery or battery/solar)
- 1 x earth stake
- 1 x cut out switch
- 1 x 4 pack crocodile clips
- 2 x 20 pack tall paddock post green 1.4m high
- 4 x 200m galvanised wire
- 2 x value plus paddock rope - white - 200m x 6m
- 3 x hart clamp connector packs
- 2 x rope tensioners
- 4 x wire tensioners
- 2 x 25 pack ring insulators
- 6 x gate handles
- 6 x gate anchors
- 2 x 5 pack wire bolt clamp connectors
- 1 x 4 pack rope joiners (for end of lines to connect back to itself)
- 1 x KV10 fence tester
Lead Out Cable is not included and is needed to run from the energiser at your mains socket to the fence itself. There is a choice of 10m, 25m, 50m or 100m, please see cable section of shop.
If you have undulating or exposed ground you may want to consider more using extra plastic 1.4m posts.
- Additional Information
Hot Tip No hot tips for this item