Muntjac, red deer and roe deer can cause considerable damage to new trees, hedges and garden shrubs. Due to popular demand we have devised a new kit using rope to deter deer from vegetation. The rope is to make the fencing visible to the deer.
This kit can cover a maximum of 100m and uses battery to power the system. We apprciate that not everyone wants to use electric netting as a deer deterrant - and so here is a kit that is less intrusive, less expensive and less maintance.
A four line deer kit to keep deer out of a 100m stretch.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Gemini 40 Energiser (can run of mains, battery or battery/solar)
- 1 x earth stake
- 1 x 20 pack tall paddock post green 1.4m high
- 2 x value plus paddock rope - white - 200m x 6m
- 2 x hart clamp connector
- 4 x tensioners
- 1 x 25 pack ring insulators
- 4 x gate handles
- 4 x gate anchors
- 2 x 4 pack rope joiners (for end of lines to connect back to itself)
- 1 x KV10 fence tester