Muntjac, red deer and roe deer can cause considerable damage to new trees, hedges and garden shrubs. Due to popular demand we have devised a new kit using galvanised wire and rope to deter deer from vegetation. The galvanised wire is to give the fence strength over a distance and the rope is to make the fencing visible to the deer.
This kit can cover a maximum of 200m and uses mains to power the system. We apprciate that not everyone wants to use electric netting as a deer deterrant - and so here is a line kit that is less intrusive, less expensive and less maintance.
A six line deer kit to keep deer out of a 200m stretch using 4 lines of galvanised wire and 2 lines of rope.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Gemini 80 Energiser (can run of mains, battery or battery/solar)
- 1 x earth stake
- 1 x cut out switch
- 1 x 4 pack crocodile clips
- 2 x 20 pack tall paddock post green 1.4m high
- 4 x 200m galvanised wire
- 2 x value plus paddock rope - white - 200m x 6m
- 3 x hart clamp connector
- 2 x rope tensioners
- 4 x wire tensioners
- 2 x 25 pack ring insulators
- 6 x gate handles
- 6 x gate anchors
- 2 x 5 pack wire bolt clamp connectors
- 1 x 4 pack rope joiners (for end of lines to connect back to itself)
- 1 x KV10 fence tester