Not sure what you need to get started? We are here to help, download some brochures or try our bespoke design service
Electric fencing pond & garden protection kits are very effective at protecting your pond from the ravages of herons, cats/dogs and other uninvited guests such as mink and stoat. And also for stopping cats or foxes coming over the top of walls or fences.
Once assembled the system provides a three line electric fencing barrier.
This kit includes:
- 1 x 100m green polywire
- 1 x Earth Stake
- 10 x Over Hanging Arms
- 1 x Croc Clips (4)
- 1 x Warning sign
- 1 x Mains Gemini 40 Energiser
- 1 x Cut Out Switch
- 1 x KV10 Fence Tester (new addition)
- Connections pack and comprehensive, step by step instructions
- Telephone access to our installation support service (local call rate or we will call you back!)
- Three year warranty on energiser
How far is your mains energiser from your fence? You may require a lead out cable to take the power from your energiser to your fence. Lead out cables come in 25m, 50m or 100m lengths. Click here to view lead out cables. Since you are running this energiser from mains, the energiser in this kit needs to be housed indoors or undercover.
- Additional Information
Hot Tip No hot tips for this item